Tuesday 5 February 2013

OOTD - Wet look leggings


Been a while again. Things seem to be a bit crazy at the moment, I need to get my shit together. I seemed to have picked up a a few randon little freelancy type tasks of late, coupled with work being hectic my down time at the moment is spent relaxing...as it should be!

Anyway. I'm still wearing and discovering all the awesome things from the fat swap (I only took as much as I brought honest! lol), these wet look leggings are yet another awesome find!

They surprisingly aren't too see through so I can wear them without some sort of arse covering skirt. To be safe I still wore black tights underneath with this outfit.



T-shirt from Asda G21 (Christmas pressie) in a size 18.
Wet look leggings from the fat swap size 18
Wedge creepers from ebay (god I love these shoes!)


You can tell from the way I'm holding my body I feel sassy in this outfit. I wore it to a gig, so was going for the rock look.




Duck face!




I
I'm growing my hair out at the moment, with the exception of the bangs. Its been a good few years since I've had hair this long - I normally religiously have a concave layered bob and I'm loving the length, but I tend to wear it either down and straight or a pony tail. Need to try out some funky dos, but I'm pretty rubbish at hair. Any ideas what up dos you can do with a fringe/bangs? xx


2 comments:

  1. I love those wet look leggings - you are very much a rock chick in this outfit! I've got no hair advice to offer, I've really lazy with doing my hair and always wash and wear (I don't even own a hairdryer). I do think your bangs are super cute though.

    ReplyDelete