Tuesday 1 January 2013

New year, new start...

...I know, I know, I'm one of those people who say that shit all the time. (I get bored and complacent way too easily)

But let me tell you that for the first time in many years I am most definitely not talking about my weight. (Hallelujah!)

I'm talking specifically about this blog and documenting my experiences. I have a good feeling about 2013 and will be doing a full on post about my plans, but just to kick it off, and before the end of 2013 day 1 - here's a quick outfit post!

I finally found a good place/way to snap pictures. So here's my New Year's Eve outfit.

Short and sweet tonight for tomorrow we blog...

Xx

Red, knitted tube skirt by new look inspire, primarni black leggings, and a Fred and Florence bow cardi my mum gave me that's she's had for a while - finished with car boot belt and red cons.














No comments:

Post a Comment